What is Sentiment Analysis?
Also known as OPINION MINING is a field within Natural Language Processing (NLP) that build systems that try to identify and extract opinions within text. These systems extract attributes of the expression e.g.
– Tracks positive or negative opinion (Polarity)
– Tracks conversations / topic (Subject)
– Tracks entity that expresses the opinion (Opinion Holder/ Influencer)
Today, smart organizations and individuals use these tools to gain vital insights within quintillion bytes of data or billions of conversations happening online every day.
How it Works?
(1) Search – for reviews , articles, comments, and conversations
(2) Segment – use rules to segment data into categories
(3) Analyze – breakdown and analyze to discover something you didn’t know
(4) Action – React real-time by sending instant notification via email or alert
With over 2.2 Billion Users, 60 Million Businesses, and 6 Million Active Advertisers, #Facebook is the largest and the first platform brands turn to gain valuable insights into the next big opportunity.
I intend to share my knowledge and also #Free and some paid tools for Sentiment Analysis.
Attend the Facebook for Business Meet Up powered by Eureka Labs in Uyo to participate. Click https://www.facebook.com/events/305378836769932/?ti=cl to register